Getting a Car Title Loan without Registration

Having all the required documents when you apply for a car title loan is important. Some customers ask if they can get a car title loan near you without their registration or their registration card. It is possible you may have misplaced or lost your registration card but that is not a big problem as it may seem. You can get a new registration card from your Department of Motor Vehicles or other relevant quarters if you have lost your registration card.
How Do Car Title Loans Work?
An auto title loan is a type of secured loan where the borrower uses the title of their car as collateral to obtain a loan from the lender. The lender take possession of your title during the period you are paying off the title loan. As soon as you pay off the loan, you will get your title back from the lender.
The loan amount you can get depends on the worth of your car and how much income you earn.
Why Does TFC Title Loans Need my Registration?
We need your vehicle registration in addition to other information you provide to be sure that you are the owner of the car, and to be sure that the car is registered in your name and in the right state of residence. The following are some of the information that your vehicle registration entails;
  • License Plate
  • Year
  • VIN
  • Model and Make
With this information we can evaluate and get the real worth of your car so that we can approve an appropriate loan amount that is in tandem with the value of your car.
What if I Misplace my Vehicle Registration?
You can get a new registration form your DMV. Contact your local DMV in your state of residence to learn more on how you can easily get a duplicate registration card if you misplace yours.
In case your registration card is stolen, damaged, or lost, you can still get duplicates from your local DMV online or by visiting their local office. For replacement of your registration card, you will need to complete an application for the request of a duplicate. Some states have a generic system of application that works for replacing a damaged or lost registration card, license plate, or sticker.
You might be asked to provide your original title or pay a certain fee, which could be from $3 to $20. You can contact your state DMV to know what it takes and the steps to take in order to get a duplicate registration card.
How to Apply with TFC Title Loans
To apply for a car title at TFC is simple and easy. Once you have your vehicle registration you can apply for a car title loan at TFC. You can apply for your loan online and all the steps required can be completed entirely online.
Required Documents
You need the following documents to apply;
  • Proof of income
  • Original car title
  • Proof of residency
  • Proof of car insurance
  • Vehicle registration
  • Personal references
  • Odometer, VIN, License plate
  • Picture and video of the car
Apply for a car title loan at TFC today, it is fast, simple, and it takes only a few minutes to get approved. Find out more at